Grade 6: Group 300
Homework: 10 sentences about your favorite subject
Day 2, 4 and 5
Guidelines for What a World:
Make sure you do the following when you work in the What a World activity book.
- Highlight 1-2 important details for each paragraph. If you don't have a highlighter, you can underline with your pencil. Tip: Don't highlight an entire sentence! Try to be very picky.
- Don't do: Telling the Story or Dictation
- Do: All the other sections, including Use.
- You don't have to write complete sentences.
- For the writing section: Try to write fuller answers using atleast 3 words.